Sales and Production manager
Estudio Persona is looking to hire an LA-based Production Manager who will oversea the invoicing and production process for our line of furniture. This includes domestic and international sales, as well as customer relations. They will work closely with The Founders to manage sales, custom orders, production and delivery of our range of products to our stores and individual customers.
• The Production Manager will be the first point of contact for all sales related questions, requests and queries from potential customers/ designers.
• Will co-ordinate and facilitate orders placed with our retail stores/ Provide realistic timeline’s/ shipping estimates and costs.
• Format and input all customer order information into invoicing system and facilitate payment.
• Track and manage production and quality control process to ensure we stay on time.
• Coordinate and maintain clear communication with domestic/ international shippers and client to ensure accurate and on-time order delivery.
• Positive attitude, excellent communication skills and an ability to calmly and creatively resolve problems.
• Extreme attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize work load efficiently.
• Sales experience
• Bookkeeping/ previous account keeping experience
To apply for this position please send your CV, and a personalized cover letter to email@example.com